Westside Travel Medicine & Immunizations, Inc. Fee Schedule – 2020
- Initial consultation (including all written prescriptions): $150.
- Follow-up visit: $125.
- Discounts available for two or more people with same travel itinerary
- Weekend appointments are available for an additional charge.
- Hepatitis A- $150
- Hepatitis B- $150
- Influenza- $30
- Japanese Encephalitis- $500
- Measles / Mumps / Rubella- $150
- Meningococcal- $200
- Pneumococcal: Pneumovax- $175, Prevnar- $285
- Poliomyelitis- $125
- Rabies- $500
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis- $100
- Typhoid Fever (injectable)- $150
- Yellow Fever (certificate of vaccination included)- $295
Please note that all consultation and immunization fees are payable in full at the time of service. We gladly accept Visa, Master Card and American Express for payment. Westside Travel Medicine and Immunizations, Inc. does not submit claims to Medicare, Medi-Cal, or any other health-insurance organization.