WESTSIDE TRAVEL MEDICINE & IMMUNIZATIONS, INC.
Westside Travel Medicine and Immunizations, Inc. provides complete and up-to-date immunization services for the business, pleasure and adventure traveler. We specialize in the prevention of travel-related health problems allowing for maximum enjoyment while on your trip. We offer personalized one-on-one service for our patients as each person’s travel itinerary and health concerns are unique. Pre-travel consultative services help lower the risk of commonly encountered health problems associated with international travel. Ideally, a visit with a travel medicine specialist should be initiated at least 6-8 weeks prior to departure. Contact Westside Travel Medicine and Immunizations, Inc. to schedule an appointment.
- Review of travel itinerary and medical history
- Country-specific vaccine recommendations and administration
- Malaria risk assessment
- Prescription for malaria pills and other travel-related medications
- Patient education materials and vaccine information sheets
- A pleasant environment and the ability to have your questions answered by a board-certified infectious diseases specialist